Saturday, April 13, 2013

MIEA to expand property exhibition


PETALING JAYA: The Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA) is targeting to expand the Malaysia Secondary Property Exhibition (Maspex) again next year and replicate it to other major cities Johor Baru, Penang, Ipoh, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
MIEA president Nixon Paul said: “If this event is a huge success, then our immediate plan is to take Maspex nationwide. We are confident that within the next five to six years, the number of exhibitors would grow about five times more.”
At the Maspex launch, Paul said the whole event cost about RM200,000, with RM150,000 being spent on advertising and promotion through an integrated set of publication elements, including radio interviews, e-mail blasts and print and online advertisements.
Maybank is the main sponsor of Maspex 2013, while The Star is the official media partner.
Paul said this was the first-ever exhibition tailored for secondary properties in the country.
MIEA vice-president and Maspex 2013 organising chairman Erick Kho, meanwhile, said: “The making of Maspex took more than five years of planning.
“Previously, all property exhibitors in the country focused on primary properties, marketed by developers.” - The Star

2 comments:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

URGENT LOAN said...

A lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius via email: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)