Friday, July 13, 2012

Penangites cash in


MOST of the visitors who have purchased properties at The Star Property Fair 2012 are Penangites, who are attracted to property priced below RM1mil.
IJM Land Bhd senior manager (sales and marketing) Patsy Lee said the group had locked in RM12mil worth of sales for the first day.
Some RM7mil of sales were generated from the Vertiq, a condominium project in Metro East-Udini, and the condominium-cum-duplex loft -The Address in Bukit Jambul, while The Light collection III generated another RM5mil.
The selling price of Vertiq starts from RM700,000 onwards, while The Address in Bukit Jambul from RM900,000 onwards, and The Light Collection III starts from RM800,000 to RM3.5mil.
”Most of the buyers are attracted to projects that are priced below RM1mil,” he said.
Ivory Properties Group Bhd corporate communications manager Ann Tan said the group sold RM5mil worth of projects, comprising sales from The Latitude in Tanjung Tokong and The Wave in Penang Times Square, which are priced between RM600,000 and RM700,000.
SP Setia Bhd (Penang) sales and marketing manager Susie Loh said the group registered RM6.3mil in sales from the Setia Triangle in Sungai Ara and Setia V Residences project in Gurney Drive.
Ideal Property Development Sdn Bhd sales marketing manager Teh Yeow Jin said the group generated some RM2.5mil sales from its Fiera Vista condominium project in Sungai Ara, which were priced from RM500,000 onwards.
”We got about 300 people registering for our forthcoming project, Imperial One in Sungai Ara, which will be launched later,” he said. - The Star

2 comments:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER

Hello Everybody
My name is Mrs.Irene Azlin. I live in Malaysia and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $70,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 4 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$70,000.00. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Azlin, that refer you to him. contact DR KELLY WILLIAMS,via email:(kellywilliawsfinancial@gmail.com) Thank you.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com