Saturday, July 21, 2012

State blacklist forced us to sell land, say Umno duo


GEORGE TOWN: Two state Umno leaders, accused of profiting from a land sale, have claimed that they were forced to sell off the land because their company could not get development approval from the DAP-led Penang government.
In denying allegations that their company sold the 4ha land in Balik Pulau within four months for a profit of RM5mil, Bukit Gelugor Umno division head Datuk Omar Faudzar said:
“We were forced to sell the land as our company (Aseania Group of Companies) was blacklisted.
“Every development project must go through the state planning committee chairman Lim Guan Eng. For instance, when we submitted a plan to build semi-detached houses in Bandar Perda in 2011, we were told to pay RM516,000 premium and to build affordable housing,” he claimed in a press conference at the Barisan Nasional new office in Jalan Datuk Keramat here yesterday.
Omar admitted that the land in Kampung Terang was purchased at RM22 per sq ft in October 2010 and sold to a property developer at RM33 per sq ft on Jan 10 this year.
“The land transaction did not take four months as alleged by state PKR vice-chairman Datuk Abdul Halim Hussein. Besides, we were forced to sell the land as our company was blacklisted,” said Omar.
He claimed that three other companies — UDA Holdings Bhd (UDA), JKP Sdn Bhd and Penang Regional Development Authority — were also blacklisted.
“For the past eight years, we have contributed by building 2,033 low-cost and low medium-cost units in Balik Pulau priced between RM25,000 and RM55,000,” he said.
Also present at the press conference was state Umno deputy chairman Datuk Musa Sheikh Fadzir.
Musa, who was named as the other Umno leader, challenged Abdul Halim to speak up against the development of an international school on a 2.4ha site and Asian Women Leadership University (AWLU) on 40ha in Balik Pulau.
Both Umno leaders are shareholders of Maison Height Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Aseania which Abdul Halim claimed had sold the land for RM13.5mil to a third party developer in May within four months, raking in RM5mil.
He alleged that the two bought the land from 31 Balik Pulau residents for RM8.5mil in Jan this year. - The Star

7 comments:

INVEST WITH $200 AND GET A RETURNS OF $2,000 WITHIN SEVEN DAYS said...

Are You Looking for a loan urgently? Would you like to settle your bills and Purchase property (Investment loan)/ Building loan? I can guarantee you 24 hours loan approval We are a world class Investment company offering all kinds of financial services with flexible repayment terms and a timely closing schedule.Email- (urgentloan22@gmail.com)
Thank you.

URGENT LOAN OFFER WHATSAPP +918929509036 said...

I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.

FAST LOAN OFFER whats-App +918929509036 said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
Application Form:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....
Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Loan Offer said...

My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Eyja said...


I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of €1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get €20,000. MR MIKE is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email blankatm156@gmail.com

Dolores Delgado said...



I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee atm blank card & we both confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from guarantee atm blank card then here is their EMAIL : blankatm156@gmail.com