Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kanagawa prefecture sees George Town as a model heritage site


APAN’s Kanagawa prefecture has a lot to learn from George Town as it is a Unesco World Heritage site, Governor Yuji Kuroiwa said.
Kuroiwa together with his delegation, who were in Penang on a two-day official visit, toured some of the oldest heritage sites here such as the Kapitan Keling Mosque, the Sun Yat Sen Penang Base and the Penang Islamic Museum.
He later planted a tree at the Esplanade to symbolise the relationship between the prefecture and Penang.
Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng said Kuroiwa’s visit marked the bilateral relationship between both the state and Kanagawa.
Also present during the tree planting ceremony were state Health and Welfare Committee chairman Phee Boon Poh and Penang Municipal Council president Patahiyah Ismail. - The Star

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com